Water / Sewer
There shall be due and payable an annual fee referred to as a minimum charge, billed quarterly and payable pursuant to the payment schedule set forth in 222-11.
>> Cash is not accepted after 3:30pm <<
Water/Sewer Due Dates
1st Quarter – Due February 25th
2nd Quarter – Due May 25th
3rd Quarter – August 25th
4th Quarter – November 25th
**** NJ Shares Assistance ~ tenant utility assistance.
Excess Usage Billing
Meters are read quarterly for excess usage billing.
- It is included with the February, May, August and November bills
- Interest is calculated at the same rate as taxes
- If prior year's utility charges remain unpaid by December 31, they are subject to tax sale
- You may submit a request for canceling Sewer Excess due to a pool filling ~ see form below
- 2023 Water & Sewer Rates (PDF)
Scheduling Water / Sewer Service
You may submit a request for the following service(s) ~ forms below, or call 732.449.8444, x2601 for any of the following:
- Turn on / turn off service
- Meter tests
- Re-read of the quarterly bill
- ***Final Read Request ~ separate form below
For mark outs >> 800-272-1000
***Final readings should be done when selling the property, renting a home, apartment or business. Name changes on sales will be updated upon receipt of the recorded deed. Anyone can order a final reading, including the owner, tenant, Realtor, or attorney. See below for a Final Read request form