- Collector's Office
- Water / Sewer
Water / Sewer
There shall be due and payable an annual fee referred to as a minimum charge, billed quarterly and payable pursuant to the payment schedule set forth in 222-11.
*** Click Here ~Tax/Utility Look Up & Payments ***
~Obtain a current bill
>> Cash is not accepted after 3:30pm <<
Offices Hours: 8am - 4pm
The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills. The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears. To get more information and apply, go to waterassistance.nj.gov or call NJ211.
Water/Sewer Due Dates
1st Quarter – Due February 25th
2nd Quarter – Due May 25th
3rd Quarter – August 25th
4th Quarter – November 25th
**** NJ Shares Assistance ~ tenant utility assistance.
Excess Usage Billing
Meters are read quarterly for excess usage billing.
- It is included with the February, May, August and November bills
- Interest is calculated at the same rate as taxes
- If prior year's utility charges remain unpaid by December 31, they are subject to tax sale
- You may submit a request for canceling Sewer Excess due to a pool filling ~ see form below
- 2023 Water & Sewer Rates (PDF)
Scheduling Water / Sewer Service
You may submit a request for the following service(s) ~ forms below, or call 732.449.8444, x2601 for any of the following:
- Turn on / turn off service
- Meter tests
- Re-read of the quarterly bill
- ***Final Read Request ~ separate form below
For mark outs >> 800-272-1000
***Final readings should be done when selling the property, renting a home, apartment or business. Name changes on sales will be updated upon receipt of the recorded deed. Anyone can order a final reading, including the owner, tenant, Realtor, or attorney. See below for a Final Read request form