Field and Facility Scheduling

Township Fields and Municipal Building Meeting Rooms (downstairs) are available for your event/activity. Following is a list of general guidelines. For more information, please contact the Recreation Department.

  • Must forward a "Certificate of Liability Insurance" to the Recreation office prior to use.
  • Fees must be paid to the Recreation Department for the use of certain fields.
  • No alcoholic beverages allowed.
  • Must be a Wall resident and a non-profit organization in order to request a room. 
  • Eating and drinking only allowed in certain rooms.

In order to request use of a Wall Township Municipal Field or Municipal Building Meeting Rooms, please do the following:

Municipal Building Rooms: Please contact the Recreation Department for availability.

Township Fields: Please go to and create/log in to your household account. From there you can look at the field times that are available and request a specific date/time. Once you are ready with a request, from your home account page, please click on Register for an Activity and go to Park and Facilities Reservations. From here you will enter your information and select the days/times that you are requesting. Once the office receives the request we will review the request and advise if approved.

Should there be any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Recreation Department