Form Center

Don't see the form you're looking for listed here? Try searching our Forms and Applications page.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Citizen Request Form

  1. Use this form to request or report the following: repair of street or potholes, reporting of hazardous sidewalk condition, street or gutter drainage problems, bike paths and catch basin stoppages, street sign issues, traffic signal outage, streetlight outage (provide streetlight pole number). Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are not required, but are helpful should questions arise.

  2. If this is a police or traffic related issue, call the Wall Township Police Department at 732-449-4500.

  3. Reported location must be within the boundaries of Wall Township. The exact reported location/site address is required

  4. Please use one form per request!

  5. Contact Information

  6. Exact Location of Job Requested

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.