Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Questions about the above can be answered here
•All dogs must be licensed during January every year, regardless of when a license was purchased the previous year. A summons can be issued for not purchasing a license any time after February 1st.
•If the dog is spayed/ neutered the cost is $12.00 (twelve dollars) per dog
•If not the dog is not spayed/ neutered the cost $15.00 (fifteen dollars) per dog
•If an application is submitted or postmarked after January 31, a $5.00 late fee will be added to the cost of the license for each dog. (Late submissions of spayed/neutered $17.00 per dog, late submissions of not spayed/ neutered animals $20.00 per dog)
• A valid rabies certificate: must have a duration of immunity which extends throughout at least ten (10) of the twelve (12) of the licensing period (valid through October 31)
• A valid veterinarian’s certificate proving that a dog has been spayed/neutered. However, it is not required that a dog in the Township of Wall be spayed/ neutered. Please visit the Clerk's page for an application.
• If the wild animal is deceased on the street, contact public works at 732-449-2700 x 5 to be removed• If the wild animal is outside the house, contact animal control (Monmouth County SPCA) at 732-383-1090 for assistance• If the wild animal is in the house, a private company must be called to remove the animal• If the wild animal is on private property but deceased, place in a plastic bag and dispose of in the regular garbage
Signs are not permitted to be posted with the exception of the front lawn.
If you live on a busy street it is recommended to contact the Police Department at 732-449-4500 for traffic control purposes.
1.Pursuant to Wall Township Ordinance, Chapter 167: PEDDLING AND SOLICITING § 167-2 Definitions, only allows ice cream trucks to solicit between the hours of 9am- 9pm Sunday -Saturday. Food trucks are only permitted with a Special Event License. (Example: Hot dog trucks are only permitted with a Special Event Food License)
a.Special Event Licenses last for one week only, pursuant to Chapter 119: FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS § 119-2 Fees, and must be reapplied for if your event is longer than one week; one week consecutive, not the culmination of 7 (seven) Days.
b.The pricing for a Special Event License is $50 (Fifty dollars) per event.
2.Tax, utility and all assessments must be up to date or a food license will not be issued.
3.Satisfactory inspection from the Freehold Township Board of Health needs to be issued for the licensing year.
4. Freehold Township - 1 Municipal Plaza, Freehold NJ 07728 (732)294-2060.
Please be advised that as per Wall Township policy, the Township of Wall does not provide notary services for documents that do not pertain directly to township business. . i.e.; proof of residency, zoning /planning board applications; home owners warranty, tax collection documents. For your convenience many of the departments through out town hall have a notary. Please note, we do not notarize wills or real estate transactions The following documents are required:
•Valid Proof of Identification
•Unsigned document needing notarization
• All upcoming bids or requests for proposals are posted on the Wall Township Website www.wallnj.com/243/Legal-Notices.
• Upcoming bids or requests for proposals are noticed in either the Coast Star or Asbury Park Press newspapers