Water / Sewer

There shall be due and payable an annual fee referred to as a minimum charge, billed quarterly and payable pursuant to the payment schedule set forth in 222-11.

Excess Usage Billing

Meters are read quarterly for excess usage billing.

Scheduling Water / Sewer Service

You may submit a form (PDF), or call 732.449.8444, x2601 for any of the following:
  • Turn on / turn off service
  • Repairs
  • Final readings*
  • Meter tests
  • Re-read of the quarterly bill

For mark outs >> 800-272-1000

*Final readings should be done when selling the property, renting a home, apartment or business. Name changes on sales will be updated upon receipt of the recorded deed. Anyone can order a final reading, including the owner, tenant, Realtor, or attorney. You may submit a form request for special readings requests (PDF).

Water / Utility Forms