General Election: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
**Attention Voters** There have been several changes to the Election process in 2020.
Please see the material below for more information regarding the 2020 General Election.
- Voting Locations for Wall Township Residents (PDF)
- Monmouth County General Election Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Monmouth County General Election video (MP4)
- How to vote by mail YouTube video
- Guide to the 2020 General Election brochure (PDF)
- Monmouth County Elections Office Brochure (PDF)
- 2020 Monmouth County Election Dates Brochure (PDF)
- Monmouth County Press Release Regarding 'BallotTrax' (PDF)
District Board Worker Class:
Please note that the District Board Worker Class scheduled for Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 4:00 pm in the Main Meeting room in Wall Township is canceled. Please visit the Monmouth County website at https://www.monmouthcountyvotes.com/pollworkers/ or www.visitmonmouth.com for more information.
Find current election dates for Monmouth County.
A voter may apply for a mail-in ballot by mail up to 7 days prior to the election.
Visit the Monmouth County Board of Elections website.
Read the voter registration requirements for the state of New Jersey.
Access the township voting districts map.
View and download township election results.
Application for to become a District Board Worker